Ask Dr. Nurein – How Do I Get Rid of Gynecomastia?

How Do I Get Rid of Gynecomastia?

In spite of misleading online advice, recommending pills and exercises, in most cases gynecomastia treatment needs surgical intervention, such as gland removal often paired with Vaser liposuction.

However, to ensure that you do in fact have gynecomastia and this can’t be treated with any other non-surgical methods, we strongly recommend that you speak with a board-certified surgeon.

Dr Hassan Nurein is an experienced board-certified cosmetic surgeon who specialises in gynecomastia surgery. He performs hundreds of successful gynecomastia surgery procedures per year.

You can Book a Free Consultation With Dr. Nurein to discuss your condition and find out if surgery is the best course of treatment for you.

Click here to book your free consultation.

For more information, read our full article on How To Get Rid of Gynecomastia which includes more details about the procedure and videos of gynecomastia surgeries performed by Dr. Nurein at our clinic on Harley Street, London.

Do you have a gynecomastia question for Dr. Nurein?

Send us your question at and we will answer it for you in our weekly Ask Dr. Nurein Blog Series.


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *