What is VASER Liposuction?
VASER Liposuction is a revolutionary fat removal procedure which offers a safe alternative to traditional liposuction. VASER stands for Vibration Amplification of Sound Energy. This method only targets the fat, which protects the surrounding tissue and minimises bruising and scarring.
How does it work?
- It uses an ultrasonic technique, where an inaudible sound wave emulsifies and removes fat.
- It can target specific areas of the body, such as hips, thighs, abdomen, lower back, arms, and chin.
VASER Liposuction Procedure
- Anaesthesia: The procedure is carried out under local anesthetic.
- Incision:The surgeon will make a keyhole incision in the area being treated and insert a thin metallic tube.
- Fat Removal: The tube will vibrate at ultrasonic frequencies. This will loosen the fat cells and break them down for removal from the body, using suction.
In most cases, the results are immedialtey visible. The areas targeted will be fat-free, with significant inprovements in overall body contour and shape.
I don't normally do write upsI don’t normally do write ups but I wanted to say ‘thanks’ to the girls at Becosmetic, in particular Nahia who looked after me so well on the day. I was quite nervous and she calmed me down and it went really well. The results of my Vaser were pretty instant and although I was a little delicate afterwards the recovery was fine. Saving up for my next area now.
Dr Nurein's experience preceds him and I had..Dr Nurein’s reputation precedes him and I had thoroughly researched all the prospective surgeons prior to deciding to have the vaser procedure performed by him. He and his nursing staff were absolutely professional and friendly in their demeanour and the procedure was performed to perfection and effectively with bearable pain. I had vaser performed on upper and lower Abs and the doctors bedside manner and attitude were impeccable. I would have no hesitation in recommending him as he is an excellent surgeon!!