We take your privacy seriously and we will only use your information to best answer your queries and provide you with our most customised cosmetic services for your needs.
Your information will only be accessible by our team members and we won’t share your information outside our organisation for marketing purposes.
We also will not add you to any marketing email list unless you have clearly opted in to one, otherwise your personal information will be strictly used to answer your enquiries and provide you with any medical services that is needed.
The policy below clearly outlines the steps we take to safeguard the information of our website visitors.
What personal information we collect:
We may collect and store the following types of personal information:
- information about your visits to and use of this website;
- information about any transactions carried out between you and us on or in relation to this website, including information relating to any enquiries or purchases you make of our services or products,
- information that you provide to us via telephone or this website when enquiring about our services or products
What information we collect about your website visits and why
We may collect information about your computer and your visits to this website such as your IP address, geographical location, browser type, referral source, length of visit and number of page views. We may use this information in the administration of this website, to improve the website’s usability, and for marketing purposes.
How we collect information from you
We may send a cookie which may be stored on by your browser on your computer’s hard drive. We may use the information we obtain from the cookie in the administration of this website, to improve the website’s usability and for marketing purposes. We may also use that information to recognise your computer when you visit our website, and to personalise our website for you.
Most browsers allow you to refuse to accept cookies. (For example, in Internet Explorer you can refuse all cookie by clicking “Tools”, “Internet Options”, “Privacy”, and selecting “Block all cookies” using the sliding selector.) This will, however, have a negative impact upon the usability of many websites, including this one.
We may also include web beacons (also known as clear gifs) in our emails to track the success of our marketing campaigns. This means that if you open an email from us we can see which pages of the sites you visit. Our web beacons do not store additional information on your computer but, by communicating with our cookies on your computer, they can tell us when you have opened our email.
If you object to web beacons, we recommend you follow the instructions for deleting existing cookies and disabling future cookies above. We will still know how many of our emails are opened and we will automatically receive your IP address, a unique identifier of your computer or other access device; but we will not identify you as an individual.
How we use your personal information
- improve your browsing experience by personalising the website;
- send information to you which we think may be of interest to you by post or by email or similar technology only where you have specifically agreed to this by opting in to receive our updates via email
- send to you marketing communications relating to our business which we think may be of interest, where you have specifically agreed to and opted in to receive our updates via email
- provide other companies with statistical information about our users – but this information will not be used to identify any individual user; and, we will not provide your personal information to any third parties for the purpose of marketing.
- a) to the extent that we are required to do so by law;
- b) in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings;
- c) in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk); and
- d) to the purchaser or seller (or prospective purchaser or seller) of any business or asset which we are (or are contemplating) selling or purchasing.
How we ensure the security of your personal data
We will take reasonable precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information. Of course, data transmission over the internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet. We will store all the personal information you provide on our secure servers.
You may instruct us to provide you with any personal information we hold about you
You may instruct us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. In practice, we will only send you marketing communications if you have expressly agreed in advance to our use of your personal data for marketing purposes. We will also provide you with an opportunity to opt-out of the use of your personal data for marketing purposes. You can also instruct us not to use your personal data for marketing purposes by email to firstname.lastname@example.org at any time.
Third party websites
The website contains, or may from time to time contain, links to other websites. We are not responsible for the privacy policies of third party websites or their content.